TORONTO, Ont. -- The Allied Trades Division of the Ontario Trucking Association has elected a new board of directors and chairman for the 2012-2014 term. Kim Richardson of Kim Richardson Transportation Specialists has been named chairman.
Other appointments are as follows:
- Vice-chairman: John Bennett, Freightliner Trucks
- Treasurer: Rob Hall, Toromont CAT
- Secretary: Peter Currie, Volvo Trucks Canada
- Alan Boughton, Trailcon Leasing
- Gordon Box, Gord Box Consulting
- Ray Carey, Freightliner Trucks
- Brian Grover, Sherway Ford Truck Sales
- John Bowen, Navistar Canada
- Glenn Caldwell, NAL Insurance Inc
- Mike Donnelly, Harper Truck Centres Inc.
- Joe Glionna, Newcom Business Media
- Kieran O'Briain, Kee Human Resources
- Lucas Redpath, Cummins Eastern Canada
- Mike Sharpe, Eaton Corporation (backed by Roadranger).