TORONTO, Ont. — The Allied Trades Division of the Ontario Trucking Association has elected a new board of directors and chairman for the 2012-2014 term. Kim Richardson of Kim Richardson Transportation Specialists has been named chairman.
Other appointments are as follows:
– Vice-chairman: John Bennett, Freightliner Trucks
– Treasurer: Rob Hall, Toromont CAT
– Secretary: Peter Currie, Volvo Trucks Canada
– Alan Boughton, Trailcon Leasing
– Gordon Box, Gord Box Consulting
– Ray Carey, Freightliner Trucks
– Brian Grover, Sherway Ford Truck Sales
– John Bowen, Navistar Canada
– Glenn Caldwell, NAL Insurance Inc
– Mike Donnelly, Harper Truck Centres Inc.
– Joe Glionna, Newcom Business Media
– Kieran O’Briain, Kee Human Resources
– Lucas Redpath, Cummins Eastern Canada
– Mike Sharpe, Eaton Corporation (backed by Roadranger).