WINNIPEG, Man. — In conjunction with this year’s Canadian Truck Show, the Performance with Pride Show & Shine series made its first stop of the season and handed out some well-deserved hardware.
Taking home both the coveted participants’ and people’s choice awards was Andy Zary’s 1959 Mack B-61. The retired Saskatchewan trucker also picked up top honors in the engine division for his heavily chromed ENDT-673-C Thermodyne, which boasts more than 300hp.
Other winners at the show were:
* Brad Pesky of Winnipeg Motor for bobtail custom mural;
* Dennis Dumontier of Flying Eagle Transport for combo custom mural;
* Tom Nicol of Jade Transport for bobtail custom graphics;
* Mark Brandt of Mark Brandt Trucking for combo custom graphics;
* Jeff Fortune of Deck-X for bobtail lights;
* Brian Swartz of Swartz Trucking for combo lights;
* Kelsey Schultz of CBF Trucking for specialized;
* Larry Faso and Brad Pesky of Winnipeg Motor for company combo 2000;
* Mark Brandt of Mark Brandt Trucking for company combo 2001;
* John Dyck of Jade Transport for company bobtail 2000;
* Randy Bullik of Lee River Transport for company bobtail 2001;
* Brian Swartz of Swartz Trucking for combo 1999-98;
* Bruce Lloyd of Winnipeg Motor for combo 2001-2000;
* Jeff Fortune of Deck-X for bobtail 1997-94;
* Denis Zinn of Trans-X for bobtail 1998;
* Bruce Powell of Quik-X for bobtail 1999;
* Mike MacDonald of Martin’s Vegetable Sales for overall bobtail;
* Randy Bullik of Lee River Transport for custom paint bobtail;
* Brian Swartz of Swartz Trucking for overall combo;
* and, Mark Brandt of Mark Brandt Trucking for overall company.