Andlauer Healthcare Group to purchase Skelton Truck Lines

Andlauer Healthcare Group (AHG) has agreed to purchase Skelton Truck Lines’ Canadian operations, and 49% of its U.S. business for approximately $114.7 million. AHG has the option to acquire the remaining 51% of Skelton USA. Skelton, founded in 1962, is a provider of temperature control products for the pharmaceutical and biologics industry, operating 100 trucks … Continue reading Andlauer Healthcare Group to purchase Skelton Truck Lines