TORONTO, Ont. — The first of three Webinars, and two in-person seminars, revealing tips and best practices from the Best Fleets to Drive For is scheduled for Tuesday.
The live seminars will run from 9 a.m. till noon and will include refreshments. The Webinars will go from 1 p.m. till 3 p.m. Admission is free but advance registration is required. You can call Thomas at 905-530-2430 or e-mail email@example.com to register. Venues and sponsors will be announced soon. Here are the dates:
- May 26 – Webinar
- May 28 – Webinar
- June 2 – Toronto, Ont.
- June 4 – Moncton, N.B.
- June 10 – Webinar
Attendees will find out:
- How much has driver pay at the Best Fleets changed in the past year?
- Which Best Fleet gives every new hire a $50 Walmart gift card at the end of orientation and what do drivers think of this?
- Several of this year’s Best Fleets have implemented policies making them more attractive to women drivers. What are those policies?
- How do some companies consistently place among the Best Fleets to Drive For and what are they doing differently?
- What are the five key questions fleets can ask themselves now to prepare for next year’s contest?
Have your say
We won't publish or share your data