TORONTO, Ont. – The Toronto Transportation Club hosted its Annual General Meeting on December 3 at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel in Toronto.
During the meeting, the board voted and elected a new committee for next year. Tim Roulston is to remain on the executive committee and become past president. He is being replaced by Lori McCreight, CFO, Consolidated Fast Freight, who was elected president of the TTC. Gary Fast, associate v.p. of Transportation Operations Canadian Tire was elected first vice-president of the Club, while Mike Fontaine, general manager C.H. Robinson Company was elected to second vice-president.
The AGM was followed by the TTC’s annual dinner where nearly 1,000 industry professionals and dignitaries gathered to celebrate. The night heard from keynote speaker, Manjit Minhas, an entrepreneur and Dragon on Dragon’s Den who shared her experiences with the attendees.
As well, volunteer Olga Ricci was presented with the “Board of Directors Award” for her contribution as a volunteer to the Club.
In addition, the 2016 board of the Toronto Transportation Club includes the following industry leaders:
* Brad Bowering, Sr. District Sales Manager, Central Region, Peterbilt of Canada
* Kathy Cartan, President, Motive Media Ltd.
* Colin Sood,Vice President Sales, Meyers Transportation Services
* Donna Kelly, Partner, Director, TSI Group
* Joe Glionna, Director, Newcom Business Media Inc.
* Eric Carusi, General Manager, TPT Systems, Div. of Transpro Freight Systems
* Brad Carter, General Manager Sales & Marketing China Shipping (Canada) agency Co. Ltd.
* Chris Peterson, Business Development Manager, Air Canada Cargo
* Cynthia Nagamatsu, Vice-President, Commercial Client Services Hargraft Schofield LP
* James Mitton, Vice-President, National Accounts Apps Transport Group
* Nicole Methven, Director or Sales, Canadian Pacific Intermodal
* Paul Granger, Director of Sales, Ryder Systems Inc.
* Brian Ledson, Executive Vice-President Sales & Marketing, Cavalier Group
Have your say
We won't publish or share your data