If you are a federally regulated firm, this is your chance to speak directly to the people who enforce the health and safety laws. Meet with Health and Safety Officers, Labour Standards Inspectors, and representatives from the Ministry of Transportation. Find out exactly what you need to do to comply with the legislation.
This will be a very informative day for health and safety committee members, managers and supervisors, Safety Group members, Fleet Safety Council members, HR representatives, and anyone else interested in health and safety regulation.
Experts from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA), Workplace Safety and Prevention Services(WSPS), Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers (OHCOW), Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS), and the Ministry of Transportation (MTO) will facilitate sessions on the following topics.
• GHS & WHMIS
• Measuring Workplace Stress
• Mental Health in the Workplace
• Federal Health and Safety Committee Effectiveness & Legislative Changes
• CVOR & Commercial Vehicle Compliance
• Changes to the RTW Process and Following the ICRP
• Federal CLC Part II ReportingRequirements
• Hazard Prevention Program and Job Safety Analysis
• Workplace Violence Prevention Program
• Due Diligence & Bill C45
• Health and Safety Associations; How They Can Help Improve Your OHS Needs