CTA elects new executives
OTTAWA, Ont. – The Canadian Trucking Alliance last month elected members to its board of directors for 2005-2007.
The following were elected April 5:
* Chair: John Cyopeck, Canpar Transport L.P. (Ont.)
* First Vice-Chair: Claude Robert, Groupe Robert Inc. (Que.)
* Second Vice-Chair: Bruno Muller, Caron Transportation Systems (Alta.)
* Secretary: Steve Islaub, Vedder Transport Ltd. (B.C.)
* Treasurer: Paul Easson, Easson’s Transport (N.S.)
* Small Carrier Representative: Greg Sokil, Sokil Express Lines Ltd. (Alta.)
* Provincial Association Representative: Bob Dolyniuk, Manitoba Trucking Association
* Members-at-Large: Scott Johnston, Yanke Group of Companies (Sask.); Daniel Goyette, C.A.T. Inc. (Que.); Gary Coleman, Big Freight Systems Inc. (Man.); Serge Gagnon, XTL Transport Inc. (Ont.); Eric Gignac, Groupe Guilbault (Que.); Mark Seymour, Kriska Transportation (Ont.)
* Immediate Past Chair: Evan MacKinnon, MacKinnon Transport Inc. (Ont.)
* Past Chairs: Allan Robison, Reimer Express Lines Ltd. (Man.); John Stollery, Transforce Income Fund (Ont.); Daniel Einwechter, Challenger Motor Freight Inc. (Ont.).
“This is an outstanding group of trucking executives, representing all sectors of the industry and all regions of Canada,” said CTA’s chief executive David Bradley.
“Their longstanding interest and dedication to the continued success of the Alliance will serve the industry well in the coming years.”
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.