Parts for Trucks, Inc. is here to help support our customers during the COVID-19 pandemic, especially those working tirelessly to help keep our economy supplied during this unprecedented time. Currently all locations are fully operational and following the safety recommendations set by the Public Health Agency of Canada. Our priority is to support and service the transportation industry in any way we can to keeps trucks rolling.
We are restricting the number of people in our stores, so we are strongly encouraging customers to order online (express.partsfortrucks.com) or to call their local branch to place an order. We now have optional contactless pick-up and delivery options for our customers.
Some of the safety precautions we have in place:
- All staff are following 6 foot physical distancing recommendations and have signs posted asking our customers to do the same
- Increased cleaning of all high touch areas including debit/credit terminals, phones, computers, door handles and countertops.
- When a customer’s vehicle comes in for service we have Implemented clearing procedures for customer vehicles including sanitizing keys, door handles, steering wheels and gear shifts
- Offering alternate options to avoid store visits (phone/online orders)
- Offering contactless pick-up and delivery, with no signatures required upon drop-off
- Restricting access to our facilities
- Restricting our staff from visiting customers facilities
- Enforcing a no travel policy within the company
- Implemented business continuity plans, including backup infrastructure to ensure no disruption to our ability to support customers
We are committed to doing our part in stopping the spread of the virus and keeping our team and our customers safe. For further updates on our COVID-19 response visit partsfortrucks.com/covid-19-response-information/
– Notices about changes to operations, pertaining to Covid-19, are being reproduced as a service through trucknews.com.
Have your say
We won't publish or share your data