TORONTO, Ont. — The number of trucking industry events to be cancelled or postponed due to Covid-19 continues to grow.
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020, which was going to held in Hannover, Germany, Sept. 24-30, has been cancelled, with the next event scheduled for September 2022.
- The 2020 Great American Trucking Show also made its way to the chopping block, initially scheduled for Aug. 27-29, the event has not been rescheduled.
- The 2020 ACT Expo has been rescheduled to May 3-6, 2021.
- The American Trucking Associations’ Mid-Year Management Session will now be held virtually May 13-15 and 18-19, 2020, instead of holding the meeting in Tucson, Ariz. Also, the ATA’s National Accounting & Finance Council Annual Conference & Exhibition has been rescheduled for Nov. 17-19, 2020, at the Charlotte Marriott City Center.
- The Movin’On World Summit, originally planned for June 3-5, in Montreal, has been canceled.
- The National Association of Fleet Administrators’ 2020 Institute & Expo will now take place on Sept. 18-20, 2020, at the Indiana Convention Center.
- WasteExpo, originally scheduled for May 4-7, in New Orleans, has been rescheduled for Aug. 10-13.
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.