DIEPPE, NB – The Atlantic Provinces Trucking Association has named its 2017-19 board of directors, following an annual meeting in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Dave Miller of Pole Star Transport is chairman, while Doug Tingley of Day & Ross Transportation Group is vice chairman. The treasurer is Ruby Murphy-Collins of Clarke Road Transport, and Vicki McKibbon of Armour Transportation Systems is past chairwoman.
- Scott Annear, Morley Annear Ltd.
- Wes Armour, Armour Transportation Systems
- Frank Barry, Prince Freight Lines
- Richard Boone, Professional Carriers Inc.
- Jérôme Bossé, Rossignol Transport Ltd.
- Mark Bowser, Parts for Trucks
- Nancy Callendar, Trailer Wizards
- Shawn Collins, Trimac Transportation Services Limited Partnership
- John Cotterill, Clarke Road Transport
- Mélanie Desjardins, GM Rioux
- Bill Doherty, Day & Ross Transportation Group
- Gerry Dowden, East Can Transportation Services Ltd.
- Paul Easson, Eassons Transport Limited
- Shane Esson, Midland Transport Limited
- Donnie Fillmore Jr., Atlantic Pacific Transport
- Debby Gioia, Elite Fleet
- Marcel Godbout, Noël Godbout Transport Ltee
- Pat Harknett, Midland Transport Limited
- Kelly Henderson, Trucking Human Resource Sector Council
- Andy Keith, Seafood Express (PE) Limited
- Jay London, Classic Freight Systems (2011) Ltd.
- Ryan MacDonald, Tom MacDonald Trucking Ltd.
- Larry McConnell, McConnell Transport Ltd.
- Gord Peddle, Riverbend Freight Services
- Todd Seward, Classic Freight Systems (2011) Ltd.
- Kevin Stover, Black’s Transfer
- Vaughn Sturgeon, Warren Group
- Rodney Weston, Shoreland Transport Inc.
Have your say
We won't publish or share your data