Chevron’s Delo Truck tour coming to Canada next week
April 5, 2012
MISSISSAUGA, Ont. -- Chevron’s Delo Truck is heading to Canada for the first time since 2008 next week. The truck will make 13 appearances – primarily at Chevron lubricant marketer locations – in Ontario and Quebec over a...
MISSISSAUGA, Ont. — Chevron’s Delo Truck is heading to Canada for the first time since 2008 next week. The truck will make 13 appearances – primarily at Chevron lubricant marketer locations – in Ontario and Quebec over a three-week period starting April 9.
“The Delo Truck is a catalyst for conversation around a number of key market issues,” said Bob Meachen, president of Chevron Lubricants Canada. “We’ll use the truck’s appearances in Canada to further the dialogue about these issues between Chevron, its marketers and customers. Ultimately, the Delo Truck is a tool to help our customers drive bottom line performance and that’s what we expect this visit to do.”
The latest incarnation of the truck was launched in August. In exhibit mode, the Delo Truck is 6.8 meters wide and features 19 stations designed to educate customers and the general public on key market issues and Delo technology via interactive displays.
Along with detailed information on the Delo product family and the brand’s history, visitors are able to explore various market topics including maximizing drain intervals, debunking the semi-synthetic myth and interpreting evolving OEM drain recommendations. Various engine parts are also on display, including parts from a 2.4 million-km engine teardown designed to demonstrate long-term durability and an 110,000-km drain interval performance.
The Delo Truck’s Canadian tour will include stops at the following locations:
– April 9: Tallman Truck Centre, Oshawa, Ont.
– April 10: Husky (Kennedy/Courtneypark), Mississauga, Ont.
– April 11: R.P. Oil Ltd., Whitby. Ont.
– April 12: Sarjeants, Barrie, Ont.
– April 13: Performance Equipment, Mississauga, Ont.
– April 16: Camion Ste Marie, St Hyacinthe, Que.
– April 17: Excellence Peterbilt, Sainte-Julie, Que.
– April 19: Lubrifiant Saint Laurent, Longueuil, Que.
– April 20: ADF Diesel Candiac, Candiac, Que
– April 23: Lubrifiant Saint Laurent, Rimouski, Que.
– April 25: Les Petroles MB, Baie-Comeau, Que.
– April 26: STL Lubrifiants, Saint-Prime, Que.
Truck News is Canada's leading trucking newspaper - news and information for trucking companies, owner/operators, truck drivers and logistics professionals working in the Canadian trucking industry. All posts by Truck News