CHAMBLY. Que. — Isaac Instruments is hosting a webinar called ELD Watch to inform participants about FMCSA’s changes and updates to the ELD mandate since it was implemented in December 2017.
This live webinar is to take place on July 11, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. E.S.T, and aims to clear up confusion for carriers and review what actions they need to take to remain compliant.
Topics addressed will include:
- What the FMCSA updates are and how they affect drivers
- Main differences between ELD and AOBRD regulations
- Passing roadside inspections without a hitch; how to prepare drivers
- How to prepare for the Canadian ELD Mandate
- ELD self-certification vs. Canadian-recommended third-party certification; the impacts and benefits to carriers
To register for the webinar, go to www2.isaac.ca/eld-webinar
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.