NIAGARA FALLS, Ont. – The Private Motor Truck Council of Canada has celebrated some highly decorated trucks through its 33rd annual Fleet Graphics Design Awards.
“Companies are obviously proud of the image of their fleets,” said Terry Maw, vice-president of sales for Trailer Wizards and a PMTC board member, as a slide show of entries began.
Award winners included:
- Light duty – Durham Regional Police and Unique Media Solutions
- Light duty – Cottage Country Dip, MYC Graphics (honorable mention)
- Straight truck – Levitt-Safety, IDY Corp.
- Straight truck — Alloro Fine Foods, Motive Media (honorable mention)
- Special events and promotional – Sharp Transportation Systems, Promotional Graphics Group
- Special events promotion — Rosenau Transportation, Rosenau Graphics Department (honorable mention)
- Fleet identify – Bell Canada, Resource Integrated
- Fleet identity — Home Hardware, Twin City Graphics (honorable mention)
- Human interest – Trailer Wizards, Toronto Digital Imaging
- Human interest – Rosenau Transportation, Rosenau Graphics Department (honorable mention)
- Night time safety – Home Hardware, Twin City Graphics
- Night time safety – First Security, MYC Graphics (honorable mention)
- Tractor-trailer – Rosenau Transportation, Rosenau Graphics Department
- Tractor-trailer – Huber Motorsports, Twin City Graphics (honorable mention)
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.