TORONTO, ON – Trucking HR Canada — an organization that promotes best practices in human resources — has unveiled a new slate of directors following a year-long strategic review and board “enrichment” process. Two new positions have also been added to the board that now includes representatives from across Canada.
“Our strategic review confirmed our key priorities align with industry needs,” said CEO Angela Splinter.
The only member of the previous board that remains is David Bradley, the current chair, who is president and CEO of the Canadian Trucking Alliance. New directors include:
- Oksana Exell, president and CEO, WestTAC
- Patricia Harknett, vice president – human resources, Midland Transport
- Angelique Magi, vice president – strategic initiatives, The Guarantee Company of North America
- Mike McCarron, president and founder of Left Lane Associates
- Claudia Milicevic, senior director and general manager, Transcore Link Logistics
“I thank all of the outgoing board members for their contributions and service during their term, and for their guidance and support throughout the strategic review,” Splinter added. Previous directors included Mike Millian, president of the Private Motor Truck Council of Canada; Jean-Marc Picard, executive director of the Atlantic Provinces Trucking Association; Kevin Riley, vice president – transportation and distribution at Maple Leaf Foods; and Richard Warnock of the Alberta Motor Transport Association.
Have your say
We won't publish or share your data