ELYRIA, Ohio — Bendix says its online brake school has experienced significant growth, delivering more than 750,000 courses since March 2013.
Total registration has reached more than 25,000 users, Bendix reports.
“We now offer more than 50 courses through the Bendix On-Line Brake School, all available 24/7/365 through free registration,” said Barbara Gould, Bendix director of corporate communications. “And we have a full menu of new courses scheduled for development and release throughout 2015, including videos from our popular Bendix Tech Talk Series at the Mid-America Trucking Show. The level of interest we’re seeing from drivers, technicians, distributors, fleets, and owner-operators reinforces the value and importance of providing easily accessible, in-depth technical training across the industry. Nearly every day we hear from individuals who have completed one or more courses at brake-school.com providing positive feedback and requests to keep the content coming.”
Bendix’s online brake school, available online at www.brake-school.com covers topics including:
- Bendix ADB22X air disc brakes
- Air disc brake maintenance and inspection
- Reduced Stopping Distance (RSD) drum brakes
- Air dryers and oil-coalescing cartridge technology
- Foundation drum brakes
- SmarTire Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) by Bendix CVS
- Bendix ESP Electronic Stability Program full-stability system
- Bendix Wingman Advanced – A Collision Mitigation Technology
- Electronic safety system diagnostics
- AutoVue Lane Departure Warning System from Bendix CVS
- Automatic slack adjusters
- Bendix Trailer Information Module
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.