ELYRIA, Ohio — Bendix recently recognized its top-performing distributors, including nine from Canada.
A total of 36 distributors earned a platinum ranking from Bendix. Canadian winners included:
- Brake & Clutch Supply, Inc. – Surrey, British Columbia
- CBS Parts Ltd – Surrey, British Columbia
- Fort Garry Industries Ltd. – Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Macpek, Inc. – Quebec, Quebec
- Malmberg Truck Trailer Equipment Ltd. – Ottawa, Ontario
- Manufacture Freno, Inc. – Montreal, Quebec
- Parts for Trucks, Inc. – Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- Pinwood Truck Parts, Inc. – Chatham, Ontario
- Replacement Truck & Trailer Parts – Chatham, Ontario
“We are thrilled to recognize the 2016 class of Bendix Premier Distributor Program platinum members. To support our customers in the heavy-duty aftermarket, we rely on these strong partnerships, which are built through teamwork and trust,” said Jerry Conroy, Bendix regional vice-president, aftermarket sales. “Our customers count on us to help them stay up and running, and they look to us to set the standard for safety, performance, value, and post-sales support. We’re proud to have distributor partners as committed as we are to our customers’ success.”
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.