MISSISSAUGA, Ont. — More than half of all bearing failures are caused by improper lubrication, according to a study by a major component manufacturer.
In order to avoid such breakdowns, Flo Components is offering a series of Lube Basics seminars across Ontario. This is the sixth year the company is offering the training.
Sessions will be held in Kitchener, Mississauga, Timmins and Thunder Bay.
“Each one-day seminar will have a balance of theory and practical – 50% of the time will be your traditional in-class training, 50% will be more hands-on training,” announced Flo marketing specialist, Gabriel Lopez. “These seminars are designed and presented as an unbiased, third-party, vendor-neutral lubrication training program – we don’t bring people there to sell them on our products, we teach them what they need to know about dealing with everyday lubrication issues, so when they apply what they learn, their payoff is immediate and permanent.”
Topics will include:
- Basic principles of friction/wear, lubricants and lubricant types;
- Grease properties/compatibility/srv/bindings/a5674228f855478588cca595e430d9a3/codelications;
- Introduction to manual lubrication;
- Lubricant handling, transfer and storage procedures;
- And general automatic lube system operation, inspection and troubleshooting.
The cost to attend is $95 + HST. For more details and to sign up for a course, visit www.FloComponents.com.
Have your say
We won't publish or share your data