Ever wonder how to be a carrier or broker’s first choice? At TransCore Link Logistics’ conference on Wednesday, July 13, find out how you can stand out from the competition and be the one that a carrier or broker chooses to do business with next.
This year, we’ve formed an open chat with the following thought leaders who are going to get down to the nitty-gritty of building carrier and broker relationships:
- Mike McCarron (Moderator), Canadian transportation proven maverick, entrepreneur, journalist and President of Left Lane Associates
- Jon Saunders, Vice President, Finance of Polaris Transportation
- Mike Fontaine, General Manager of C.H. Robinson
- Michelle Arseneau, Managing Partner of GX Transportation
- Kirk Kalinitchenko, General Manager of Highlight Motor Group
Join us for a morning of networking, education and fun! Plus, every attendee will receive a welcome gift and be entered into a conference draw for a chance to WIN.
This event, funded by its sponsors, is free to participants. Be sure to bring a colleague or friend!
Visit our website: www.transcore.ca
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.