NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE, Ont. - It's undoubtedly the most colourful of the trucking industry's many awards. The Private Motor Truck Council of Canada and 3M Canada have once again partnered to recognize t...
NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE, Ont. –It’s undoubtedly the most colourful of the trucking industry’s many awards. The Private Motor Truck Council of Canada and 3M Canada have once again partnered to recognize the flashiest and most attention-grabbing commercial vehicle graphics.
The competition, now in its 24th year, is open to both private and for-hire fleets. Awards in seven categories were presented during the PMTC’s annual convention June 19.This year’s winners were (fleet, graphics house, category):
• Bonduelle Amerique du Nord, Turbo Images, Tractor-Trailer Combination;
• Distribution Belle Beauce, Turbo Images, Straight Truck;
• Molson Canada, Beyond Digital Imaging, Special Events/Promotion;
• Molson Canada, Toronto Digital Imaging, Night-Time Safety;
• Breadko National Baking, Turbo Images, Light-Duty Commercial Truck;
• Okanagan Spring Brewery, National Graphic Solutions, Identity Fleet Graphics;
• Lions Gate Trailers, National Graphic Solutions, Human Interest.
Truck News is Canada's leading trucking newspaper - news and information for trucking companies, owner/operators, truck drivers and logistics professionals working in the Canadian trucking industry. All posts by Truck News