LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa. - Mack Canada and Mack Commercial Finance have announced the 2005 fourth quarter winners of the Mack Highway FREE PAYMENT Extravaganza. Each quarter, the program gives Canadian cust...
LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa. – Mack Canada and Mack Commercial Finance have announced the 2005 fourth quarter winners of the Mack Highway FREE PAYMENT Extravaganza. Each quarter, the program gives Canadian customers who finance any new Mack Pinnacle, Vision, or CH model a chance to win free payments. There were a total of 18 winners in 2005. The fourth quarter winners and their dealers are:
First prize (free payments for one year):
* Ground Thunder Transport, a 401 Trucksource customer
* G.M. Smith, who purchased from Peel Mack
* Raymond Meunier, a customer of Surgenor Mack
Second prize (free payments for six months):
* Marc Charron, another Surgenor Mack customer
* Har Ver B. Enterprises, who purchased from Stafford Truck Centre
* Remorquage S.O.S. Saguenay, a customer of Mack Ste. Foy
Third prize (free payments for three months):
* Penta Transport, who purchased from Nanaimo Mack
* R&R Transport, a Redhead Equipment customer
* Norm Crabe, another Nanaimo Mack customer
Mack has announced it will be renewing the program for 2006.
Truck News is Canada's leading trucking newspaper - news and information for trucking companies, owner/operators, truck drivers and logistics professionals working in the Canadian trucking industry. All posts by Truck News