TORONTO, Ont. - The Private Motor Truck Council of Canada named the winners of its Vehicle Graphics Design awards for 2000 during a special luncheon at the council's annual meeting recently.Two awards...
AWARD WINNING GRAPHICS: A 40-foot weiner is a winner for J.M. Schneiders.
Starship Transportation shines with its striking design.
This cool straight truck design says it all for Good Humour
TORONTO, Ont. – The Private Motor Truck Council of Canada named the winners of its Vehicle Graphics Design awards for 2000 during a special luncheon at the council’s annual meeting recently.
Two awards were presented in each of five categories: van/pickup; straight truck; special events/promotional; night time safety; and tractor trailer. Awards by category were presented to the following companies:
1. Artcal Graphics, London, Ont.; design: J.L. Design; client: Speedy Auto Service
2. Artcal Graphics; design: Rob Melvin, Artcal Graphics; client: Winmar
1. Twin City Graphics, Kitchener, Ont.; design: Davis and Associates; client: Good Humor Breyers
1. Twin City Graphics; design: The Ongoing Partnership; client: J.M. Schneiders Inc.
2. Multi Lettrage, Riveires-des-Prairies, Que.; designer: Jean Francis Bourgouin; client: Recubec Incorporated
Honorable mention went to Middleton Merchandising for vehicle graphics done for its client, Brewers Retail. n
Truck News is Canada's leading trucking newspaper - news and information for trucking companies, owner/operators, truck drivers and logistics professionals working in the Canadian trucking industry. All posts by Truck News