To help carriers educate their drivers on FMCSA’s new Comprehensive Safety Analysis (CSA) 2010 regime, J. J. Keller has developed a new informational poster series. It consists of eight different posters, one providing an overview of CSA 2010, each of the others covering one of the Behavior Analysis Safety Improvement Categories (BASICs):
* Unsafe driving (177-WSI-L)
* Fatigued driving (178-WSI-L)
* Driver fitness (179-WSI-L)
* Drugs & alcohol (180-WSI-L)
* Vehicle maintenance (181-WSI-L)
* Cargo loading and securement (182-WSI-L)
* Crash history (183-WSI-L)
Each four-color poster is laminated for durability and measures 17×22 in.
The series (941-K) is available for as low as US$63.90. Order by visiting here.
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.