Mitchell 1 adds text messaging to Manager SE
Mitchell 1’s Manager SE Truck Edition shop management software is being updated to include text messaging features.
The new MessageCenter option with integrated two-way texting gives shops the choice of building their own text templates for orders, appointments and revisions, or writing “on the fly” text messages to customers.
Other enhancements in the software included expanded report options to cover:
- Client – customer birthdays, possible customer duplicates
- Accounting – invoice income distribution, category profit – custom list
- Management – sub estimates by date range (revisions)
- Inventory – detailed inventory, tire physical count, tire sales summary by date range, etc.
- Follow up – export recommendations by date range
- Tech worksheet – technician worksheet with history
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.