TransCore Link Logistics has unveiled the next generation of its Loadlink load board, giving members the power to combine all of their freight matching activities on Canada’s largest freight-matching network.
The single platform enables a lighter, faster and seamless service that requires no installation, the company says.
Freight-matching activities include:
- Loadlink Driver: a free app for drivers who want to work with freight brokers and carrier companies on Loadlink. It enables driver tracking to help better service customers.
- Real-time load tracking: Once assigned a load, carriers can track a driver’s location with time stamps and share this information with the broker.
- Document sharing: Once a load is delivered, the driver can take a photo of the proof of delivery and upload it to Loadlink, which can then be shared with any party the carrier desires.
- Templates for frequent lanes: Repetitive postings are easily accessed with the option to re-post selected postings or all postings available for the day.
- Preferred networks: Private networks can be customized to benefit preferred companies in specific lanes.
“We’ve worked hard for more than a year building, testing and reinventing our approach to load matching,” said senior director and general manager Claudia Milicevic. “This enhanced Loadlink creates a unique and engaging experience that will provide existing and new Loadlink customers with fresh ways for more revenue opportunities for their business. We’re excited to be making this available to existing customers first.”
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.