CALGARY, AB – The Alberta Motor Transport Association has selected its next team of road safety ambassadors.
The 2015-2016 AMTA Road Knights are:
- Marsh Duncanson, of Bison Transport in Calgary;
- Harvey Wardill of Gibson Energy in Grande Prairie;
- Harminder Dhaliwal of Trimac Transportation Services in Calgary;
- Calvin Briggs of Grimshaw Trucking in Leduc; and
- Curtis Mann of Bison Transport in Calgary
AMTA Road Knights are professional transport drivers with first-class driving records who meet with community groups to raise awareness of how to safely share the road with a truck.
The team also works to promote awareness of careers in the trucking industry and the importance of trucking to the economies of Alberta and Canada.
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.