Bendix hits online milestone: 750,000 courses delivered
ELYRIA, OH – Just shy of its second anniversary, the Bendix On-Line Brake School has delivered more than 750,000 courses to registered users.
According to the brake manufacturer, total registration at its training portal has reached more than 25,000 users from more than a dozen countries.
“The level of interest we’re seeing from drivers, technicians, distributors, fleets, and owner-operators reinforces the value and importance of providing easily accessible, in-depth technical training across the industry,” says Barbara Gould, director of corporate communications. “Nearly every day we hear from individuals who have completed one or more courses at brake-school.com providing positive feedback and requests to keep the content coming.”
In addition to Bendix’s comprehensive and interactive Air Brake Training course, the brake-school.com curriculum covers a range of product topics, such as:
- Bendix ADB22XTM air disc brakes
- Air disc brake maintenance and inspection
- Reduced Stopping Distance (RSD) drum brakes
- Air dryers and oil-coalescing cartridge technology
- Foundation drum brakes
- SmarTire Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) by Bendix CVS
- Bendix ESP Electronic Stability Program full-stability system
- Bendix Wingman Advanced – A Collision Mitigation Technology
- Electronic safety system diagnostics
- AutoVue Lane Departure Warning System from Bendix CVS
- Automatic slack adjusters
- Bendix Trailer Information Module
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.