NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE, Ont. — It’s undoubtedly the most colourful of the trucking industry’s many awards. The Private Motor Truck Council of Canada and 3M Canada have once again partnered to recognize the flashiest and most attention-grabbing commercial vehicle graphics.
The competition, now in its 24th year, is open to both private and for-hire fleets. Awards in seven categories were presented during the PMTC’s annual convention June 19. (To see the winners, check out the pictures on the right – you may need to scroll down).
This year’s winners were:
* Bonduelle Amerique du Nord, Tractor-Trailer Combination;
* Distribution Belle Beauce, Straight Truck;
* Molson Canada, Special Events/Promotion;
* Molson Canada, Night-Time Safety;
* Breadko National Baking, Light-Duty Commercial Truck;
* Okanagan Spring Brewery, Identity Fleet Graphics;
* Lions Gate Trailers, Human Interest.
Truck News is Canada's leading trucking newspaper - news and information for trucking companies, owner/operators, truck drivers and logistics professionals working in the Canadian trucking industry. All posts by Truck News