TAMPA, Fla.– ChevronTexaco’s Extended Life Coolant is now factory fill for all Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks built in North America.
Company officials made the announcement today. According to company officials the benefits of Delo Extended Life Coolant include:
* 600,000 miles on-road use with Delo Extender at 300,000 miles
* Improved service life for water pumps and liners;
* Reduced maintenance and equipment costs;
* Effective, long-term corrosion protection for aluminum; brass, cast iron, steel, solder, and copper;
* Improved heat transfer compared with conventional coolant
* No need for supplemental coolant additives (SCA).
More information on Delo products can be found at: www.chevrondelo.com
ChevronTexaco Products Company is a division of a wholly owned subsidiary of the ChevronTexaco Corporation (NYSE: CVX).
For more information go to: www.chevrontexaco.com
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.