Eleven Canadian companies honoured with 2014 Bendix platinum ranking
ELYRIA, OH — Bendix Commericial Vehicle Systems LLC are again recognizing channel partners in its Premier Distributor Program (PDP) that have provided excellent performance for fleet customers across North America.
This year, Bendix recognized 43 companies earning the program’s highest ranking (platinum) – 11 of which are Canadian.
“Bendix relies on strong partnerships with our distributors to meet the needs of today’s heavy-duty aftermarket. Because of these partnerships, customers can count on having the right part in the right place at the right time, so they can keep their vehicles on the road and in the safest condition,” said Bendix vice-president of sales and marketing, Tom Otter. “We are proud to have distributor partners who strive daily to provide the heavy-duty aftermarket with the highest levels of safety, performance, value, and post-sales support. Our PDP relationships are built on trust and teamwork, with fleets and owner-operators benefiting the most.”
The PDP evaluates distributors in half a dozen specific areas. Different from other programs, the Bendix program utilizes objective performance measures instead of looking at work volume on its own. This way, all Bendix distributors (big or small) have an equal opportunity to earn recognition.
The 2014 Bendix platinum distributors in Canada are:
- Bogar Truck Parts & Service, Inc. – Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- CBS Parts Ltd – Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Centre du Camion St-Henri, Inc. – Lasalle, Quebec, Canada
- Fort Garry Industries Ltd. – Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Harman Heavy Vehicle Specialists – Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
- Macpek, Inc. – Quebec, Quebec, Canada
- Malmberg Truck Trailer Equip Ltd. – Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Manufacture Freno, Inc. – Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Parts for Trucks, Inc. – Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Ressorts Maska, Inc. – Saint Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada
- Transaxle Parts, Inc. – Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.