MONTREAL, QC – Organizers of ExpoCam, Canada’s biggest trucking-industry event, says all signs point to a record turnout April 16, 17 and 18, at Montreal’s Place Bonaventure.
They say the 2015 event is shaping up to be the most successful yet.
“We were thrilled with the last show’s attendance,” says Joan Wilson, manager of ExpoCam. “We had 11 percent more attendees in 2013 than in 2011 and the 2015 show will be even bigger.”
More than 15,000 trucking industry members and 300 exhibitors attended ExpoCam 2013.
Wilson says booth sales are outpacing 2013 and she’s happy to report that Shell Rotella, Manac Trailers, and International Trucks have signed on as Platinum Sponsors.
ExpoCam is presented by Newcom Business Media, publishers of Today’s Trucking magazine.
The 2015 event will feature:
- 200,000 square feet of trucks, trailers, and other equipment and services;
- 5,000+ parking spaces, access to two nearby subway stations and the VIA Rail train station;
- 300+ exhibitors;
- For the first time in Montreal, a Recruitment Pavilion, giving new and experienced drivers the chance to cherry-pick from among the many fleets out to lure new recruits. (For fleets, the pavilion is a good cure for those empty driver seat blues);
- Special events and contests, including HighwayStar of the Year; and
- Hat Day, a lively and fun-filled ExpoCam tradition in which the first 2,000 visitors to the show receive a free trucking hat, courtesy of ExpoCam exhibitors.
For more information on how you can make ExpoCam work for you, visit the website or call Newcom Business Media at 416-614-2200.
Have your say
We won't publish or share your data