AKRON, Ohio — Goodyear has introduced an updated tire for pick-up and delivery applications designed to help deliver long miles and scrub resistance: the Goodyear G661 HSA 19.5”.
“There has always been a strong need in the pick-up and delivery segment for tires that deliver a high degree of scrub resistance,” said Norberto Flores, brand manager for Goodyear Commercial Tire Systems. “With the growth of online shopping and home delivery, pick-up and delivery fleets also want a tire with long tread life. The Goodyear G661 HSA 19.5” offers both benefits and more.”
The Goodyear G661 HAS 19.5” contains the following features:
- A multi-compound layered tread construction designed to help extend tread life;
- Up to 18/32nds tread depth;
- A high-scrub compound and robust sidewall designed to help provide premium performance in tough service applications;
- Three-belt construction with penetration protectors to help resist cuts and punctures for enhanced toughness and long casing life; and
- Goodyear’s Tredlock Technology, which features interlocking microgrooves to stabilize the tire’s tread in order to help deliver high mileage.
The G661 HSA 19.5” is available in size 245/70R19.5, Load Range G. Another size, 225/70R19.5, also Load Range G, will be available in July.
“The G661 HSA 19.5” is a great all-around player that we believe will become the tire of choice for pick-up and delivery fleets that want to optimize their tire performance and investment,” said Flores.
Have your say
We won't publish or share your data