Industry rallies in support of women truckers
OTTAWA, ON– Industry leaders are backing Trucking HR Canada’s inaugural Women with Drive Leadership Summit, which is aimed at trucking professionals involved in recruiting, retaining or mentoring women in trucking.
The summit will be held at the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel and Conference Centre on March 5 and you’re invited.
Event sponsors include:
- Networking Reception Sponsor – Navistar;
- Luncheon Sponsor – Kee Human Resources;
- Diamond Sponsors – Bison Transport, Cavalier Transportation Services, TransCore Link Logistics;
- Platinum Sponsors – Cummins Eastern Canada, JG Drapeau Transport, The Guarantee Company of North America, Trimac Transportation;
- Summit Sponsors – Today’s Trucking, Trailcon Leasing, BFL Canada, MacKinnon Transport, Northbridge Insurance, Truck News, Truck Training Schools Association of Ontario, Challenger Motor Freight, The Face.
Angela Splinter, CEO of Trucking HR Canada, says the summit is packed with a high-profile array of presenters who will “share the practical insight and expertise that will help managers recruit, retain and mentor more women in the trucking industry.”
Tickets, the event agenda and details can be found at www.TruckingHR.com.
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.