MONTREAL, QC— You can name your own price on more than 2,900 equipment items and trucks at the Ritchie Bros. unreserved public auction, which will take place in Montreal on December 5 and 6.
“We are selling a huge selection of equipment in this auction—more than 400 pieces—from lifting and material handling equipment to light and heavy construction equipment, along with attachments and more,” said André Véronneau, president and CEO of Simplex Equipment Rental, a Canadian rental company with more than 40 locations in Quebec and Ontario.
“With Ritchie Bros. we are able to quickly turn our idle equipment into cash and put that money towards upgrading our rental fleet with new equipment in order to improve our customer service,” Véronneau said.
Bids can be made in person at the auction site, live online and by proxy.
Buyers can choose from over 150 truck tractors, 70 hydraulic excavators, 40 wheel loaders, 30 articulated dump trucks, 20 crawler tractors and more—and every item will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices.
“With our auctions, sellers are able to reach a massive global audience of potential buyers; meanwhile buyers are provided an unmatched selection of used and unused equipment all in one place for them to inspect and compare—either on site or online,” said Jessy Cantin, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.
Also coming up is a Toronto auction featuring 2,000 equipment items and trucks and an auction in Truro, NS.
Here are the details:
Toronto – December 9, 10
• 45 hydraulic excavators (including an unused 2012 John Deere 350G LC)
• 30 agricultural tractors (including a 2012 John Deere 8335R MFWD)
• 20 wheel loaders (including a 2011 Caterpillar 966H)
• 25 crawler tractors (including a 2010 John Deere 750J LT)
• 105 truck tractors and more
• For more information about this auction visit: www.rbauction.com/toronto
Truro – December 17
• wheel loaders (including a 2009 Caterpillar 988H & a Letourneau L950 Pitbull)
• rock trucks (including five 2007 Komatsu HD465-7EO 55-ton)
• hydraulic excavators (including two 2009 Caterpillar 365CL)
• drills (including 2008 Atlas Copco DML-XL1200 crawler blast hole drill)
• trucks and more
• For more information about this auction visit: www.rbauction.com/truro
Interested sellers can contact: +1.450.464.2888 (for Montreal, QC), +1.905.857.2422 (for Toronto, ON), and +1.902.895.3700 (for Truro, NS).
Have your say
We won't publish or share your data