New Manitoba trucking directory available
WINNIPEG, Man. — The Manitoba Trucking Association (MTA) has released its new 2003 Official Manitoba Ship by Truck Directory.
Highlights of the new edition include:
* Carrier Listing of phone numbers
* Routing Guides for Manitoba, Canada and North America
* Specialized Equipment, Freight and Services listings
* Regulatory Agency Phone numbers for all North American jurisdictions
* Scale and Border Crossing Phone Numbers
* Weights and Dimensions for Manitoba, Canada and all U.S. states
* Mileage Guides for Manitoba, Canadian and U.S. destinations
* Truck and Dangerous Goods Routes for Winnipeg and Brandon
* Highway Classifications, and Road, Bridge and Overhead Clearance Restrictions in Manitoba
* Trucking Association Phone Numbers for all North American jurisdictions
The guide also lists dates for various MTA training courses being held in 2003. Cost of the Ship by Truck Directory is $28.00 plus applicable taxes. If you haven’t received an order form, copies of the directory can be ordered by contacting the Manitoba Trucking Association at 204 632-6600.
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.