ETOBICOKE, ON – A “lunch and learn” series of that aims to improve your communications skills as a leader in trucking, better your responses to pressure situations and even improve home and work life is set begin next month.
The Toronto Trucking Association (TTA) will have member Jonathan Creaghan, president of J.D. Creaghan Group Inc., present a five-part series on building effective leadership skills.
He has spent over 20 years helping leaders and family run businesses understand how to work effectively with the human side of their business, according to TTA. The “Excelling at Leadership” series will provide you with the strategies you need to excel with the people side of your business.
The dates and the topics are:
- Session 1 – Thurs., Sept. 24- How to make decisions faster and with greater confidence.
- Session 2 – Wed., Sept. 30 – How to get the right things done in our crazy non-stop, “get’er done now” world.
- Session 3 – Thurs., Oct. 8 – Four easy steps to implement your ideas through others.
- Session 4 – Wed., Oct. 14 – Tapping into the potential of the people on your team.
- Session 5 – Wed., Oct. 21 – Building a high performing culture.
The seminar series will be from 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. at the TTA office, 555 Dixon Road in Toronto.
For more information, including the cost, or to sign up call the TTA at 416-248-6211 or email email@example.com
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.