MISSISSAUGA, ON – Shaw Tracking and Omnitracs will present a user conference at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Tex., Feb. 8-11, 2015.
Outlook 2015 is designed to connect fleet executives, managers, product experts, specialized technology providers and industry thought leaders for educational, networking and peer-to-peer sessions to help fleets improve operational efficiency, safety, and regulatory compliance.
Fleet customers of Shaw Tracking and the customers and partners of Omnitracs and its business units – XRS, Roadnet, Omnitracs Analytics (formerly FleetRisk Advisors), Sylectus, and Omnitracs Mexico – will share their experiences with mobile fleet management technology.
The conference will feature:
- An inside look at Shaw Tracking and Omnitracs’ enterprise-wide strategy and roadmap for enhanced SaaS offerings;
- Product breakout sessions focused on performance and measurement;
- Thought-leading sessions on the latest technology, and business strategies for the transportation and logistics industry;
- A technology and partner expo featuring the latest products, hands-on demos, and access to product experts; and
- Networking opportunities with representatives from leading organizations across diverse industry segments.
For more information and to register click here.
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.