MISSISSAUGA, ON – Shaw Tracking and Omnitracs will present a user conference at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Tex., Feb. 8-11, 2015.
Outlook 2015 is designed to connect fleet executives, managers, product experts, specialized technology providers and industry thought leaders for educational, networking and peer-to-peer sessions to help fleets improve operational efficiency, safety, and regulatory compliance.
Fleet customers of Shaw Tracking and the customers and partners of Omnitracs and its business units – XRS, Roadnet, Omnitracs Analytics (formerly FleetRisk Advisors), Sylectus, and Omnitracs Mexico – will share their experiences with mobile fleet management technology.
The conference will feature:
- An inside look at Shaw Tracking and Omnitracs’ enterprise-wide strategy and roadmap for enhanced SaaS offerings;
- Product breakout sessions focused on performance and measurement;
- Thought-leading sessions on the latest technology, and business strategies for the transportation and logistics industry;
- A technology and partner expo featuring the latest products, hands-on demos, and access to product experts; and
- Networking opportunities with representatives from leading organizations across diverse industry segments.
For more information and to register click here.
Have your say
We won't publish or share your data