TORONTO, Ont. — TruckNews.com’s weekly WebTV show Transportation Matters (TMTV) has garnered more than 200,000 views on its YouTube channel.
The award-winning show is North America’s premiere online WebTV show with a focus on the trucking industry. The weekly show combines humour, information and insightfulness to provide a thought-provoking and entertaining addition to our print product.
Since it’s launch in 2008, Transportation Matters has earned a slew of industry awards, including:
– Best Video (Gold) at the 2009 Canadian Online Publishing Awards
– Multi-Media – Series (Best of Division) at the 2010 TWNA Communication Awards
– Multi-Media – Series (Gold) at the 2010 TWNA Communication Awards
– Best Video (Gold) at the 2010 Canadian Online Publishing Awards
– Best Video or Mulimedia Feature (Silver) at the 2011 Canadian Online Publishing Awards
Transportation Matters also helped TruckNews.com be named among the Top 5 business Web sites in Canada at the Kenneth R. Wilson Awards in 2008 and 2009.
“This YouTube milestone is yet another notch in our belt for both Truck News and Transportation Matters,” said Truck News publisher Rob Wilkins. “Our editorial team has been producing high-quality video content for more than four years now, and the attention we receive via both our own Web site and YouTube is a testament to the show’s widespread popularity and appeal.”
Truck News is Canada's leading trucking newspaper - news and information for trucking companies, owner/operators, truck drivers and logistics professionals working in the Canadian trucking industry. All posts by Truck News