U.S. Fleet Expands Expedited Service into Canada
WILMINGTON, OH — RL Carriers has expanded its time critical shipping services to and from the Canadian marketplace by offering expedited services via their exclusive partnership with Day & Ross Freight.
According to RL, the two offer eight strategically located gateways and 40 terminals in all 10 Canadian provinces for direct coverage to over 90 percent of the Canadian marketplace.
The gateways locations are:
- Seattle Service Center: Blaine, WA – Pacific Highway, BC
- Chicago Service Center: Port Huron, MI – Sarnia, ON
- Janesville Service Center: Pembina, ND – Emerson, MB
- Detroit Service Center: (hazmat crossing) Port Huron, MI – Sarnia, ON
- Detroit Service Center: Detroit, MI – Windsor, ON
- Buffalo Service Center: Buffalo, NY – Ft. Erie, ON
- Albany Service Center: Champlain, NY – Lacolle, QC
- Manchester Service Center: Calais, ME – St, Stephen, NB
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.