The OTA Educational Foundation has disbursed $13,000 in endowed scholarships, funded by corporate members of Ontario’s trucking industry.
The following scholarships were awarded for the 2022 school year:
- Anderson Haulage Business and Technology Scholarships
- Bison Transport Scholarship
- The Erb Group of Companies “Service to Community” Scholarship
- Glasvan Great Dane Truck Trailer Service Technician Scholarship
- Grant’s Transport Mathematics Scholarship
- The J.D. Smith and Sons “Leaders of Tomorrow” Scholarship
- Omnitracs Mike Ham Memorial Scholarship
- OTA Allied Trades Scholarships
- OTA Professional Driver Memorial Scholarship
- Trailcon Leasing Trailer Service Technician Scholarship
- TST-CF Express International Transportation and Customs Scholarships
Each Endowed Scholarship is funded entirely by a one-time contribution that is used to award annual scholarships in perpetuity, the Education Foundation explains.
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.