Optronics International has added eight lamps to its catalogue of LED utility and work lights, and now offers 28 different units overall.
The new lamps range from utility and work lights to scene lights, and also a freestanding, rechargeable, cordless, multifunctional LED lamp.
The new LED lights include:
- The TLL41FS Rubber Housing Utility Light with rugged, rubberized housing and seven LEDs.
- The TLL42FS Swivel Base Utility/Work Light featuring swivel points on both its mounting bracket and handle for unlimited positioning and 13 LEDs.
- The TLL145FS Utility Work Light with die-cast aluminum housing and seven LEDs.
- The TLL153FK Mini Utility Lights in a two-light set, each with nine LEDs.
- The UCL26CS Low Profile Flood Light with two-inch thickness and six LEDs.
- The UCL28CS Off-Road Spot Light with die-cast aluminum housing and tough powder-coated finish.
- The UCL42CS Mini Scene Light with unique 45-degree directional flood beam pattern.
- The UCL73 Rechargeable, Cordless Utility Light with spot, flood and emergency beam functions and multi-device charging capabilities via USB port.
With the exception of the offroad spotlight, all the new lamps come with stainless steel mounting hardware, and each is designed to be compatible with 12- and 24-volt electrical systems.
Have your say
We won't publish or share your data