TORONTO, Ont. — At the Ontario Trucking Association’s annual executive conference in Toronto last week, the graduating class of the NextGen program took the stage to recieve their certificates.
“Investment in our future leaders can speak volumes in promoting and strengthening your own brands. In an industry facing challenges, it is absolutely imperative to develop the leaders of tomorrow to be able to deal and guide us through these obstacles,” said Purolator’s Steve Scorca. “The benefits and importance of the networking opportunities presented to all of us in this course are endless. Throughout the program we’ve been engaged with up-and-coming leaders from all aspects of the industry, learning about different perspectives through each other’s experiences. It also provides an excellent introduction to the OTA and all the great things the association stands for.”
The Next Generation program is an intensive leadership development platform for the industry’s future leaders. It is delivered by the Humphrey Group and is a a four-part certificate program that aims to strengthen a new leader’s ability to inspire action in others – from professional drivers, to customers, to internal executive teams.
OTA extends congratulations to the graduating class of 2016:
· Megan Berry, Premier Bulk Systems
· Travis Bondy, J&R Hall Transport Ltd.
· Hugo Brouillette, C.A.T. Inc.
· Jake Cooper, Navistar Canada Inc.
· Kathleen Crawford, FedEx Freight Canada
· Andreea Crisan, Andy Transport
· Eduardo Delfino, ONE for Freight
· Katie Erb, Erb Transport Ltd.
· Kyle Erb, Erb Transport Ltd.
· Michael Forgione, BMO Transportation Finance
· Ian Kijewski, Kriska Holdings Limited
· Kyle Kupar, TruckRight Data Management Inc.
· Amy Mortimore, TruckRight Data Management Inc.
· Grant Naslund, Bison Transport
· Daniel Piquette, Navistar Canada Inc.
· Connie Riordin, ONE for Freight
· Steve Schroder, Tandet Management Inc.
· Marcus Sconci, BDO Canada LLP.
· Steve Scorca, Purolator Inc.
· Dylan Stafford, Cavalier Transportation Services Inc.
· Peter Stefanovich, Left Lane Associates
· Geoff Strank, F1 Freight Systems Inc.
· Brent Usher, Fleetway Transport Inc.
· James Verkuyl, E.G. Gray Transportation Ltd.
· Jeremy West, Wills Transfer Limited
· Jordi Wills, Wills Transfer Limited
Registration and program details for the 2017 year will be made available soon. To learn more please email@example.com