TORONTO, Ont. — The first of three Webinars, and two in-person seminars, revealing tips and best practices from the Best Fleets to Drive For is scheduled for Tuesday.
The live seminars will run from 9 a.m. till noon and will include refreshments. The Webinars will go from 1 p.m. till 3 p.m. Admission is free but advance registration is required. You can call Thomas at 905-530-2430 or e-mail email@example.com to register. Venues and sponsors will be announced soon. Here are the dates:
- May 26 – Webinar
- May 28 – Webinar
- June 2 – Toronto, Ont.
- June 4 – Moncton, N.B.
- June 10 – Webinar
Attendees will find out:
- How much has driver pay at the Best Fleets changed in the past year?
- Which Best Fleet gives every new hire a $50 Walmart gift card at the end of orientation and what do drivers think of this?
- Several of this year’s Best Fleets have implemented policies making them more attractive to women drivers. What are those policies?
- How do some companies consistently place among the Best Fleets to Drive For and what are they doing differently?
- What are the five key questions fleets can ask themselves now to prepare for next year’s contest?
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.