TORONTO, Ont. — Beginning later this month, CarriersEdge will be conducting a series of free webinars and seminars to share insights collected from the Best Fleets to Drive For.
These are the fleets that were nominated by their own drivers and owner/operators as being the best to drive for and those that have been recognized as winners in the Truckload Carriers Association Best Fleets to Drive For competition.
CarriersEdge, as administrators of that program, have interviewed and surveyed thousands of drivers and hundreds of carriers. Each year, new trends emerge during this process and the company is willing to share those insights. This is what you’ll learn by dialing in or attending one of this year’s webinars or seminars:
- How much has driver pay at the Best Fleets changed in the past year?
- Which Best Fleet gives every new hire a $50 Walmart gift card at the end of orientation and what do drivers think of this?
- Several of this year’s Best Fleets have implemented policies making them more attractive to women drivers. What are those policies?
- How do some companies consistently place among the Best Fleets to Drive For and what are they doing differently?
- What are the five key questions fleets can ask themselves now to prepare for next year’s contest?
The live seminars will run from 9 a.m. till noon and will include refreshments. The Webinars will go from 1 p.m. till 3 p.m. Admission is free but advance registration is required. You can call Thomas at 905-530-2430 or e-mail email@example.com to register. Venues and sponsors will be announced soon. Here are the dates:
- May 26 – Webinar
- May 28 – Webinar
- June 2 – Toronto, Ont.
- June 4 – Moncton, N.B.
- June 10 – Webinar
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.