I’ve told you all about Trucker Radio News & Talk, our new online weekly radio program. Now we have the first two editions up for you to listen to. You can tune in at TruckerRadioTalk.com and listen at your leisure. It also works on mobile devices.
Longtime radio veteran Stan Campbell has done a great job producing the show and I’m pleased with the first two shows. The current show features:
- Professional driver Harry Rudolfs tackling some weighty issues, including driver health
- Melodie Champion discussing the Canada vs US Healthy Fleet Challenge
- Driver Guy Broderick on EOBRs
- Yours truly interviewing CTA chief David Bradley on the most pressing policy issues facing the industry in 2015 as well as commenting on the potential of arrival of Mexican trucks at the Canadian border
- And Tim Denis with news headlines and the popular Dufus Driver segment.
Give the show a listen and let us know what you think.
Have your say
We won't publish or share your data