TORONTO, Ont. – Brian Kurtz of Brian Kurtz Trucking Ltd. was inducted into the Ontario Trucking Association (OTA) Half-Century Club last week for his 50 years of service in the industry.
Several other professionals were welcomed into the OTA’s Pioneer Club for 25 years in the trucking business. In addition to Kurtz, those inductees included:
– Jeff Hall, J & R Hall Transport Inc.
– Steve Ondejko, Onfreight Logistics
– James Steed, Steed Standard Transport
– Steve Thibert, Tibbs Transport Inc.
– David Skater, Brian Kurtz Trucking Ltd.
– Al Russell, Thomson Terminals Limited
“Many of these inductees worked their way from the bottom of the industry in order to become leaders,” said OTA president David Bradley of the long-time fleet managers celebrating their silver and gold anniversaries. “We thank them for all their contributions over the last 25 to 50 years.”
Visit ontruck.org to nominate someone who deserves to be honoured for their 25 or 50 years of trucking industry service in 2016.