PORTLAND, Ore. – Daimler Trucks North America has announced the twelve top Detroit distributors who have won the Race to Charlotte and three of them are Canadian.
Winners were chosen by the top sales from May 1 to August 30, 2014.
“This year’s Race to Charlotte challenge has been an exciting race to the finish. The challenge was a great way to engage the Detroit distributor network with some friendly competition and showcase the quality and value of our Detroit Genuine Parts lines to new and existing customers,” said Richard Rewerts, senior district parts manager for Daimler Trucks North America.
The top 12 will enjoy an all-expense paid trip for two to the Bank of America 500 at Charlotte Motor Speedway in mid-October. During the trip they will cheer on Brad Keselowski in the No.2 Ford Fusion.
The winning 12 distributors are:
* Atlantic Detroit Diesel Allison, Lodi N.J.
* Central Power, Liberty, Kan.
* Clarke Power, East, Greensboro, N.C.
* Clarke Power, East, Nashville, Tenn.
* Cullen Diesel Power, Surrey, British Columbia
* Interstate Power Systems, Davenport, Iowa
* Penn Detroit Diesel Allison, Cranberry Township, Pa.
* Penn Detroit Diesel Allison, Yorkhaven, Pa.
* Penn Detroit Diesel Allison, Wilkes Barre, Pa.
* Smith Power Products, Salt Lake City, Utah
* Wajax Power Systems, Central, Toronto, Ontario
* Wajax Power Systems, West, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Truck News is Canada's leading trucking newspaper - news and information for trucking companies, owner/operators, truck drivers and logistics professionals working in the Canadian trucking industry. All posts by Truck News