FERGUS, Ont. — All of the bills have been paid and the organizers of the 2000 Fergus Truck Show say $25,600 has officially been raised for the assisting community groups.
The list of groups receiving money includes:
* Alma Optimist Club, $2,017.72;
* Community Living, $552.80;
* Community Pantry, $1,064.14;
* Fergus Big Sisters, $1,534.02;
* Fergus Devils Jr. C Hockey, $469.88;
* Fergus Highland Rugby, $4,795.54;
* Fergus Kinsmen, $663.36;
* Fergus Optimist Club, $1,395.85;
* Fergus Tennis Club, $1,243.80;
* Groves Hospital Volunteer Association, $442.24;
* Legion of Broom, $2,390.86;
* Men for Missions, $4,311.84;
* Royal City Ambassadors, $4118.36;
* and, St. John Ambulance, $600.
July 21 and 22 will mark this year’s Fergus Truck Show, which will feature a show and shine, truck pulls and events for the whole family.
Have your say
We won't publish or share your data