FERGUS, Ont. — All of the bills have been paid and the organizers of the 2000 Fergus Truck Show say $25,600 has officially been raised for the assisting community groups.
The list of groups receiving money includes:
* Alma Optimist Club, $2,017.72;
* Community Living, $552.80;
* Community Pantry, $1,064.14;
* Fergus Big Sisters, $1,534.02;
* Fergus Devils Jr. C Hockey, $469.88;
* Fergus Highland Rugby, $4,795.54;
* Fergus Kinsmen, $663.36;
* Fergus Optimist Club, $1,395.85;
* Fergus Tennis Club, $1,243.80;
* Groves Hospital Volunteer Association, $442.24;
* Legion of Broom, $2,390.86;
* Men for Missions, $4,311.84;
* Royal City Ambassadors, $4118.36;
* and, St. John Ambulance, $600.
July 21 and 22 will mark this year’s Fergus Truck Show, which will feature a show and shine, truck pulls and events for the whole family.
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.