NIAGARA FALLS, Ont. – Brad Fletcher of Terrapure Environmental has been named the latest chairman of the Private Motor Truck Council of Canada (PMTC), replacing John Harrison of CPC Logistics Canada who becomes past-chairman. Shari Lagala of Patene Building Sullies is first vice-chairwoman, and Steve Lawn of Parkland Fuel Corporation is second vice-chairman.
The announcements were made during the group’s annual meeting.
Directors for the latest term are as follows:
- Kimberly Biback, Sharpe Transportation
- John Bowen, Volvo Trucks Canada Inc
- Phil Camp, Paccar Leasing Company
- Gerald Caroll, Wesbell Logistics
- Jim Dimech, Praxair Canada Inc
- Ted Dezsenyi, FedEx Ground Package Systems Ltd
- Sanchia Duran, Blackberry Radar
- Fred Hildebrand, Idealease of North America
- Jason Hinton, Burnbrae Farms Ltd
- Marcus Mares, PeopleNet Canada Corporation
- David Marvin, Tandet
- Terry Maw, Trailer Wizards
- Jon Ratnasamy, Wolseley Canada
- Kim Richardson, TTSAO
- Kevin Riley, Maple Leaf, Foods
- Dennis Shantz, Home Hardware Stores Ltd.
- Michael Thomson, MEE/ISB Canada
- Claudio Venditti, Penske Truck Leasing Canada Inc
- Andy Walker, Molson Coors
- Imre Zalan, Chemtrade Logistics
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.