LOGAN TOWNSHIP, NJ – A couple of dealerships from la belle province have been recognized by Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, Inc. (MFTA) for their outstanding service in the face of some tough challenges.
MFTA dealers in the U.S. and Canada were awarded based on overall performance, sales, parts sales, and for service performance.
The MFTA Dealer of the Year recipients for 2011 are:
- North American Dealer of the Year: Montreal Mitsubishi Fuso, Lachine, QC
- North American Sales Dealer of the Year: Charlotte Truck Center, Charlotte, NC
- North American Service Dealer of the Year: The Truck Shop, Auburn, WA
- North American Parts Dealer of the Year: Miller’s Truck Sales, Lincoln, RI
- North American Salesperson of the Year: Marc-André Houle, Globocam Rive-Sud, Boucherville, QC
“These awards are based on a thorough evaluation of the dealers’ performance in a number of categories,” explains Todd Bloom, MFTA President and CEO. “In 2011, we launched our exciting new Canter FE/FG line in March, but also faced challenges brought on by the earthquake and tsunami that occurred in Japan just a few days later. Our dealers faced a recovering market in the medium-duty truck industry. These winners demonstrated the ability to recognize the challenges and respond quickly to the opportunities that presented themselves.”
Have your say
We won't publish or share your data